- The following suggested sequence includes all course requirements for this degree. You must consult with an academic advisor to determine which electives best meet your career goals.
- The STGEC Certificate requirements for this degree are a minimum of 30 credits and a minimum of one course from six areas of study. The number of STGEC elective courses shown above may vary based on required STGEC course credits earned, the area of study, and the student’s individual academic plan.
- The remaining degree requirements provide a mechanism for students to obtain the required minimum of 60 credits to graduate with the appropriate Associate-level transfer degree.
- MATH 123 Quantitative Reasoning does not satisfy the Mathematics requirement.
^ = Capstone Course
* = Required for Statewide Transfer General Education Core (STGEC) Certificate.
& = Required for Transfer General Education Core Certificate.
** = Preferred for Transfer that students take SDEV 200, SDEV 253, and COMM 101 from options.